Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Services
IET is a full service industrial and manufacturing engineering firm. We serve as engineering and manufacturing consultants in addition to providing hands-on support. With a comprehensive range of capabilities in our toolkit from business process reengineering to plant layout analysis, we improve our clients' competitiveness.
To learn more about our tools, select from the list below.
To view our case studies click here.
- Facility Design
- Work Measurement
IET can provide work measurement utilizing the appropriate tools for the client's needs.
- Time Studies to Determine Standards
- Predetermined Time Standards
- Methods Analysis
- Line Balancing
- Delay and Downtime Analysis
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (O.E.E.)
- Work Sampling Studies
- Direct and Indirect Labor Analysis
- Labor Utilization
- Standard Operating Procedures and Job Instructions
- Ergonomic Evaluation
- Production Variance Analysis
- Capacity Analysis
- Implementation Assistance
- Strategic Planning
- Manufacturing Systems Audits
- Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma Improvement
- Animated Computer Simulation