If you can answer "No" to any of the following questions, IET can help you!
- Have we established realistic and flexible production standards?
- Have we designed our indirect activities?
- Can we explain the difference between current performance and 100% OEE?
- Can we flex our labor requirements as volume and mix change?
IET can provide work measurement utilizing the appropriate tools for the client's needs.
- Time Studies to Determine Standards
- Predetermined Time Standards
- Methods Analysis
- Line Balancing
- Delay and Downtime Analysis
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (O.E.E.)
- Work Sampling Studies
- Direct and Indirect Labor Analysis
- Labor Utilization
- Standard Operating Procedures and Job Instructions
- Ergonomic Evaluation
- Production Variance Analysis
- Capacity Analysis